Forest Roses Printable Love Oracle Deck (30 Divination Cards with Fantasy Couples)
A downloadable game
About this deck:
Don't know what to do in your connection, relationship or marriage? These oracle cards are a great way to find the guidance you need. They provide you with loving advice that will help improve your romantic situation. If you are prone to thinking negatively about love, these cards will put a smile on your face and help lift your spirits right away!
Adorned with stunning, vintage artworks, these cards depict mystical couples from a fairyland, interacting with each other in various settings (mostly forests or gardens). If you love roses, sunlight, and cold wind, and have a penchant for haunting beauty, these cards are for you!
Last but not least, this deck honors diversity: it portrays straight, lesbian and gay couples. Some characters are androgynous/gender non-conforming, too. Interracial couples were included too.
How to use this deck:
This is a print & play deck, meaning, you've got to print and put it together by yourself after the purchase. It's more than perfect if you're a fan of do-it-yourself projects, and not scared of the printer, scissors, and glue! (Scroll down for detailed instructions about this printable).
You can ask these oracle cards, a variety of questions such as:
- What messages does the Universe have for this connection?
- What do the angels advise me to do, to improve this connection?
- What does my partner want to do, to improve this connection?
- What do I think is most important in the connection, and what is my partner’s take on it?
About the purchase:
By purchasing, you get a print ready PDF file with 30 printable cards (30 fronts and 30 backs), in full-color.
This is an environmentally friendly deck. There’s no catalogue or box; to avoid extra printing, we placed card meanings directly on the cards, and strongly suggest that you keep them either in a material sachet, or re-use an elastic that you already have at home.
Each card has the dimensions 512 x 725 px, which corresponds to 13.55 x 19.18 cm. This is a relatively small dimension so to make sure your cards look good, print them on the suggested paper format, A5 (or smaller). Printing on bigger formats will compromise visual quality of these cards. We used artwork of small resolution to make this deck, and while it looks fine in the right format, enlarged can make a poor impression. Click on the picture below to see if the quality satisfies your needs before purchasing anything.
Please keep in mind that the size of the cards may change after printing, depending on the settings of your printer, paper used, etc.
A handful of tips to make your cards look great:
· Opt for high quality printing on good-quality paper, and make sure to let the paint dry before you touch the prints!
· Don’t print front and back on the front and back side of the same sheet, as they won’t fit. Instead, print all fronts and all backs separately, and then cut them out, and glue them together.
· Don't use liquid glue, especially if you're using soft paper. If you pour too much glue on it (and as we know this always happens), it will ruin the paper. Always use a glue stick when dealing with printables.
· If you can't buy good quality paper anywhere, you can also insert a piece of thin cardboard between the front and back sides of the card, before glueing them together.
· Shuffle the cards gently, otherwise, they'll wear off fast.
By purchasing this oracle deck, you agree that you've read the Terms of Service and agree to use this oracle deck according to them.
If you have any additional questions regarding this oracle deck, please read the FAQ section, or write us a comment beneath this project. Thank you!
In order to download this game you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $5 USD. You will get access to the following files:
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.